Sunday, October 26, 2014

All Gussied Up

Today, I took Loretta over to Downtown Vintage in Downingtown.  The women who run this store are fabulous.  I sent them a picture and they said they would consign it.

The car ride over was a bit awkward.  My Dad and I rode with our knees smashed up against the dashboard.  I prayed the entire ride that no one would crash into us, deploy the airbags, and paralyze us.  (Not to be dramatic.)  We got her dropped off and Dad waited in the car while the girls "talked shop".

A few hours later, I got this picture in an email: 


Isn't she pretty?  

Loretta is all gussied up and ready to be sold.  

I still can't believe that one of my pieces of furniture is actually in a store!  I walked back to the car with my head held up a little higher and with a swagger in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment